Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Batik card for Card Patterns # 23






I love the sketch that Card Patterns gave this weeks....this is the sketch number 23 that we must follow..dont you think this is a very pretty sketch...I think so..



I am not put any stamping Images on this card...cause I think this Batik paper already so Pretty, I put only the Chrochet flower (and wooden button and 4 bling on it) that I have got from my lovely Friend Riz in Indonesia, and the pretty butterfly I have got from my Lovely Aurell in Semarang (Indonesia also), dont you think this butterfly is sooo pretty...I think so..

This card is for DIAN my Penpal who gave me an email address from my Hubby at the first time...and she is the one who tell me this kind and romantic man, I mean my DH...Dear Dian hope you like this card... :)

Supplies:
Batik Paper = sent from my lovely country Indonesia (Tanika who sent me)
Butterfly = sent from my friend in Indonesia, Aurell
Chrochet Flower = From my Friend Riz in Indonesia
Wooden button and gem stones.

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love this flower...

    Have you recived my mail?

    Hugs,
    Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card Monika. Such beautiful paper/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new. Love from Switzerland,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I love that paper you used, we can't find anything like that here in the states. Glad you could play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love that paper you used.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger