Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Love you and a little Tag

This card I made for a lady who want to give to her husband, her husband love the purple color. That's why I come up with this card



How To: Stamped the Gingham Border many times on a white paper,then stamp I LOVE YOU on it and cute it. Stamp again Gingham Border from Hero Arts (F1400) on a white paper,cut it as a TAG, cut 2 hearts in Purple and put it with double tape foam. Make a hole on the top and gave a rope. Stamp with purple ink the edge of the TAG with a swirl stamp from Inkandinkado. Tore a PP and distressed it with purple ink. Glue it on a purple card stock. Then put the Tag on the left side. Stamp once again the whole edge of the card with swirl stamp in brown.

I am entering this Card into the following challenges:

1. Charisma Cardz Challenges I LOVE YOU and

2. Stamp Something LOVE SOMETHINGS


I hope the DT member like my card :)

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

4 comments:

  1. Monika this is really beautiful, i love the colours and awesome layout
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika! Lovely card! Hope you are well!

    Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Monika! Lovely valentine! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger