Friday, February 12, 2010

Wedding Card in Pink and Brown

I made this card for a challenge from Caardvarks.



I like very much this combination of color, brown and pink.




How To:

I stamped first the Raindrop Background (S5101) fro Hero Arts on the pink paper with Memories Brown Ink. Then I stamp "the Wedding Couple" from Inkandinkado with Memories Brown Ink too on the Pink Paper. Layered it on the Brown Paper. I took one brown paper, gave 2 times pink lace (with tiny small stone). Punched on the bottom of the brown Paper with MS Doily Lace Puncher. Stamp sentiment with brown ink again and put on the left side of the Main Image.

Thanks Caardvakrs for the challenge.

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge, Monika! So classy and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Monika! Love the lace and the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty wedding card ~ gorgeous
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are very pretty.I really like your get well card with the blue flower,its stunning.

    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger