Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lady in Green

I made this card following a sketch from Friday Sketchers

This is the sketch I was following



This is a card I made



This card also following these challenge:

1. Friday Sketchers (The sketch)
2. Cute Card Thursday (LUCKY GREEN)
3. A Spoon Full of Sugar (Using Beads on the card = I put the bling Beads on the green flower)
4. Simon Says Challenge (Mothers day/Girly)

I hope the DT Member from each challenge like this card :)

Thanks for looking :) and I still need feedback and suggestion from you, dont hesitate to write on my Blog :)

Love,

G+

11 comments:

  1. This is a grogeous card! I love your take on the sketch and you colored Miss Anya so beautiful! Thank you also for the lovely comments on my blog.
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! - Lovely colouring and great use of small extras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the greens in this one Monika. Such a cute image,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monika

    I just love this card, the image is so cute and you have coloured her in perfectly!

    Thank you for you comment on my blog.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Monika this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card with this little cutie! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Monika, love the colours. thank you for he kind comments on my blog too, I will become a follower of your blog now that I have found your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green in this! So Springy and sweet! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color green and you have used it so well on this card! I truly like this ribbon. Your coloring is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger