Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Around the World Challenge #1

This is a very nice challenge from Vicky, please see her Blog in Clips-n-Cuts. I love her creation and she won many Challenges like in Caardvarks and also Hero Arts. YOU can vote for the winning card! Each Thursday She’ll post a photo from some place around the world. Then we can make a card/scrapbook page/paper craft inspired by the photo.

This is her first Photo For the first challenge :

This is my take on her Photo, I love the white and blue on thats Photo above and thing maybe it is better to make a card very simple with blue and white color.





Please take a look at Vicky Blog and VOTE the card you like :)

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a sunny lovely day (here is always rainy day since Monday) :)

Love,

G+

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful job you did, Monika! Love the use of doily stamp here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, Monika!! beautiful blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Monika, love it, love the butterfly in the corner and the lace like flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfectly gorgeous card, Monika....so beautiful!
    blessings,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Monika... I love all your cards... they are beautifull...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Monika. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely ! I love the colors and I'm a big fan of butterflies. Your 3D one is gorgeous !
    Thanks a lot for your comment on my blog too and good luck for the Challenge ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got my vote dear. I love the simplicity of your card it is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monika! I love the simplicity of the design...and that gorgeous blue butterfly! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I love what you did with the butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! The butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger