Saturday, May 29, 2010

Enjoy :)

I love coloring this cute Images and making a card using this images is makes me so happy...I feel enjoy the process cause it was not need a long time to create this card :)


This is the close up of my card :


This is the part that I stamped with Hero Arts Cling Dots Stamp and punched it with MS Doily Puncher.


I entered this card into the following challenges:

1. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges : Anything Goes
2. Digital Tuesday Challenge : Cute People
3. There She Goes : The challenge is to create a card that includes these TWO features: altered corners (rounded, ticket, scallop, etc) and a border punch on one of the layers = I used my circle SU Puncher and MS Border Punch, for the corners I use my Corner Punch REUSER.

This is the Photo of my REUSER Corner Puncher :




Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

15 comments:

  1. this is very cute and sweet!!! love the socks!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika,
    Great Card.
    Thanks for visintg my blog and I'm so happy for the invitation to visit yours.
    Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl image is just lovely Monika. I love how this has all come together for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Monika...and she is totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable!! lovely card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! Thanks for playing with us at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice card!:) i love your punches!.. thanks for visiting my site!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's just adorable Monika.. love the way you color her.. and the yellow flowers are perfectly match with the cardstock.. LOVELY card Nik.. good luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, Monika! Great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute,Monik! No wonder you enjoy coloring her...she is so cute! I love Swiss Pixies stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very sweet! Love the image!!
    Thanks so much for playing the DTC!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is magnificent on this one. I certainly can tell it took a bunch of time. Bravadoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this card is so cute....
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Monika, simply adore the girl and the coloring is really great!!!
    xoxo
    Neeti

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger