Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday in Brown

I like this sketch from Card Patterns :


This is my card using the sketch above :


This is the closed look of my card :


I joining also the challenge from PaperPlay Challenges. They have a nice challenge named BROWN AND ...? I put many brown on this card and I combine with black n white on this card (black come from the PP)

Because this used only tone of Brown and White I like to joining the challenge from Mami Doodles challenge number 3 too they have the theme MONOCHROMATIC this time :)

Supplies : The Main Stamp 2 Dancer = Oxford Impressions Stamp , Happy Birthday stamp is from Hero Arts.
Ink : Memories Artprint Brown
PP: from my Collection

I hope the DT Member like my card :)

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

18 comments:

  1. Nika, ikut Paperplay Challenge bisa 2 x? Wah, seru dong kalo gitu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Monika! I love that notebook edge and the vintage image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Monika! I love the vintage feel, and the colors are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Monika. thanks for entering my DT call and good luck.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card Monika! beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever Monika. Your card is perfect for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful vintage card,Monik!
    the colors and the design...are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Monika - lovely vintage style!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love vintage and I love brown so of course this card really speaks to me. Really great job on this one Monika. I really like that stamped postmark and the notepad edge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous vintage card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful design, love the old vintage feel to your card.Stunning details :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card I love that image.
    Thanks for joining us in the mami Doodles Challenge.

    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful vintage card Monika!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this stamp is magnificent!!! I love the vintage look of the entire card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger