Thursday, July 8, 2010

DDSB CHALLENGE # 15 TEXTURE

Today is Thursday..it means another Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge :)

This week we have a challenge theme : TEXTURE


I made this card using this cute Images from Digi Doodle Shop named Bear and Blanket . Love this images so much..the Bear is so cute and I can easy to coloring this Bear Images.I made the blanket with Cuttle Bug blue paper. Colored the Bear with my water color pencil. The Card Stock I covered with 2 different CB Paper (I have no CB Machine but some of my lovely friends send me the CB Paper...many thanks dear :))



To make more texture, I made the flower from Paper. I have made the Flower after looking this very nice Tutorial from Samantha. A very nice and easy flower to made from Paper :) thanks Samantha for your tutorial. This is my first time making flower like Samantha made and it is really easy and fast for the first experience :)

This is a close Photo of my card : (I stamped the leaves with grey ink on a green paper and crumpled it to make it looks more real :) )

This card also for my Dear Lovely DT Coordinator KYM...happy belated Birthday dear Kym....hope you like this card :)

I join too the challenge from Jenny Blog on Wee Memories - free for all

Also this challenge :  2 sisters challenge blog  : Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a happy sunny day :)

Love,

G+

20 comments:

  1. Monika this is great!! Love how you have done the flower! Just beautiful hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Monika! The bear is so sweet and I love the colours you have used! Gorgeous flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Monika,love the flower.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image with the bear holding his little blankie! Gorgeous flower too, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Beautifull flower!!! My compliments Monika!!!

    X Katja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower and the backing and such a cute image hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and cuddly little teddy bear! Love your big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have told you before, I loved this card. It is even prettier in person than on your blog. Teddy Bears are one of my favorite things on earth. I used to have my name as Teddy Bear Lover!

    Thanks for the card!!
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun, we used the same embossing folder this week! Super cute card, love the flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card Monika. Love the bear with his blankie... and your flower is really good. Must try that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Monika! And such a beautiful flower! Love the embossed textures!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bear he is so cute. The flower is brilliant.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did awesome on this Monkia. I love how you textured the blanket, and you did beautifully on the flower. Wonderful job hun.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute! your flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is sooo cute and simple :o)
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another extremely cute card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card! Your flower turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger