Sunday, September 16, 2012

Black and White plus one color



I have seen a unique challenge on Simon Says Stamp and Show, the theme is HERO. I made this card for my lovely son Kevin, why he is my Hero??...he is a cute and a nice boy since he was a baby...and he loves so much the Train :) this card special made with Train Image.

This is the card I mean :




 Closed Photo of my card :


One more Photo of my card :



I combine also with a challenge from CAS-ual Friday : Black and White plus one ( I colored the train and the grass with green copic marker).

Challenge I entered with this card :
 
Digi Doodle Shop Best : Anything Goes 


My Heart Pieces Digitalstamp Challenge: Anything Goes


Paper-crafting Journey: Must use a sentiment on the card

 


Thanks for looking :)

Happy Monday....

Love,


G+

9 comments:

  1. very cleverly done Monkia. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for your little Hero, Monika! Love the train scene too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, love the CAS vintage feel to this card! Your light green shading is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative Monika! Your Hero is going to love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Monika! Love your use of the vintage image! FABULOUS work wie immer! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great vintage card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is quite different and nice too.Thank you so much for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice masculine card! Love that train image.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger