Sunday, September 2, 2012

One more card for today & some Photos of the Holiday :)


As I told in the last post, I was in Croatia with my family for doing the "school" Holiday  this is some Photo of our Vacation in the nice Country Croatia :



Me and my big son Kevin 


We meet a German family who life not so far from our home :) the kids have fun :)




Adrian and Kevin on the Boat


Adrian my little boy on the Boat



Now about my card, I really love this Photo Inspiration from Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)


Also I decided to make another card using that Photo Inspiration :)

This is the card I mean :)




I also entered these challeges :

Unique Crafters Challenge : Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge : Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp : Anything Goes
QKR Stampede : Anything Goes
The Perfect Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes
Heck of a Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking :) and (still) happy Sunday :)

Love,

G+

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely vacation photos, Monika! Croatia's one of those places I'd love to visit someday. Beautiful card, too! I love how you coloured the jukebox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this CAS card! Great take on the inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika,

    I was in Krk Island, Croatia in July too. Which part of Croatia were you? Lovely photos of your holiday.

    Fun juke card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Croatia - we had a wonderful holiday there about 4 years ago and hope to go back. Love your pictures, your sons are so handsome. Great card, what a perfect take on the challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely vacation photos, Monika! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colorful jukebox and your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous CAS card, I love hour jukebox - great colours!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAS card, great image and sentiment. Lovely holiday snaps too :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou for joining us at Heck of a challenge,love the jukebox and musical notes,fab card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photos and hope you had a wonderful vacation. really fun card, too! love how you colored the jukebox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you and your family had a great time together on your vaca:)

    What a fun jukebox!!! LOVE the colors:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card. Love the colors. Your vacation photos are lovely. I haven't been on a vacation for a very long time. I will have to do that one of these days. Thanks for joining us at Bugabooo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos Monika. I'm hoping to go to Croatia next year for a holiday. Your card is also really cool. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card! thanks for taking part in our challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what fabby pics and super cool card too - thanks for joining us with our 1st challenge at 'a heck of a challenge xx'

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger