Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love Card for Hubby



Today is only a small post :)...it is already 22:22 in Germany :) I have a little bit time to make this Valentine´s card for my Hubby...hope he like it..

This is the card I mean :




I am sorry with the quality of the Photo, I took this photo in the night also no sun shine anymore in Germany :) I wish tomorrow the sun Shine and I will try to make another Photo of my card :)


I dont have "I" stamp..also I draw it with a black pen and stamp the red Heart from Paper Smooches...voila...I have an "I" now :)

EDITED : New Picture taken in the morning :) 



Challenge I joined with this card :

Simon says stamp : Have a Heart (sdh A.P)
Paper Smooches : make a Projekt that has a heart on it (sdh A.P)
CASology week 31 : RED (sdh A.P)

V´s Sweet challenge # 8 : LOVE THEME (sdh A.P)
Allsorts challenge : Valentines (sdh A.P)
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges: Mainly Red

Thanks for looking and have a nice day :)

Love,


G+

18 comments:

  1. Very cute & creative card, Monika! I know your hubby will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika, this is so sweet! I love that you made your own "i" and I also love the twine U. Great CAS inspiration! Thanks for playing along again at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Monika! Fabulous little details on a CAS card. Your husband will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika this is such a fun card and great CAS design. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card, I'm sure you hubby will love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monika, what a lovely card. You've done an amazing job of being creative and using your imagination to make what you didn't have. Your hubby will love this! The light bulb makes it perfect for a man. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative card, Monika! Love how you used the twine and I'm sure your DH will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Monika! GREAT use of twines!I know your hubby will love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one makes me smile it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun CAS design, monika! i bet your hubby loves it! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monika!
    Thanks for your visit and kind comment!
    I love your very creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very clever use of that red and white twine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now THIS is creativity! I love the sketched feel of your design!! That twine "U" is fantastic! :) Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is fabtastic and so creative! I love the special details that you added to it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! I love the way you used the twine and I bet hubby loved it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE that lightbulb! Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at V's Sweet challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger