Sunday, January 25, 2015

Friend Card and a Card with mushroom Image :)




I have got this lovely stamp from my lovely friend Vicki..(dear Vicki, many thanks for sending me this stamp... do you know how much I love this sentiment stamp) I was ever thought to buy this stamp but then forgot until...one day at December 2014 I have got a package from Vicki in USA and the inside is this stamp yaaayyy.....now this stamp is for the first time I used on my card:




I stamped the sentiment and embossed it with white embossing powder, then after I masked the white area, 
I started to choose the water color and used the pen brush I started to colored at the top of embossed sentiment. After dry I clean the white sentiment area with baby tissue.



This is the color I have choosen:



Another picture of the complete card:



I like the result of this Kuretake Gansai Tambi Water Color...its more magic than Copic Color (I bought it each piece per piece not complete till today  :) LOL) ...and with this water color.... you only buy it one set also if we go to holiday  we only need to bring a box of water color and some stamped image and then we can colored there easier :)






I love to join the challenge at:

Uniko Challenge #17: Love and Friendship (sdh a. p.)

Amusing Challenge: Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown #228: Embossing (sdh a. p.)

CASology #130: Friend (sdh a. p.)








 
I love always to see and get inspired from the DT member at the CASE This Sketch challenge but I feel I always have a difficult time to choose which element for the setch...the DT Member gave many idea but off course I can not copying her idea LOL...



This time I try to choose this Mushroom Image from The Alley Way Stamp and the Butterfly and Flower from Hero Arts. I try to make ombre effect using my strip stamp but I think I am still not proffesional also forgive me with the bad result :) (blush)



I also gave the pop corn pen on the dots at the Mushroom to give it a bit texture.



Challenge I love to join:

CAS(E) this Sketch #107:(sdh a. p.)








  



Inspirational Challenge #74: Ombre(sdh a. p.)


Sister Act Challenge #90: Anything Goes  (sdh a. p.)


Thanks for looking and happy Sunday :)

Love, 









G+

31 comments:

  1. Great cards Monika! Great saying that Vicki sent you,so true and beautifully displayed! Your sombre card turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see one of your beautiful cards at CTS Monica!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, Monika! I love the rainbow friend card - that is a cute sentiment from your friend! The little mushroom card is so cute - I like how your ombre effect turned out! The popcorn pen made a nice effect on the mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Monika. I also love the crafty friends stamp..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!!!! Both are so lovely and I love that CAS designs. The watercoloring and that stamp on the first one is so dynamic and pretty. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute - I love mushrooms and love how you added the texture to the mushroom. Both cards are very nice but have to say the mushroom is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monika, thanks for the lovely message you left for me! I'm sorry I've not been over in a while but I have been poorly!
    You've made some gorgeous cards since I was last here!
    Hope all is well with you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two wonderful cards, Monika. Really love the first one for CASology. Your rainbow water coloring is just lovely, and I like how you masked off the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Monika! That rainbow you created frames the sentiment so perfectly and I love the addition of the little butterflies! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also got this stamp as a pressie! You are becoming a star at watercolouring-great way to showcase this stamp and fab to see you at Uniko. aND LOVELY cas ombre card and thanks for joining us at Ink-hope you are having a fun weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great rainbow masking! You definitely made that sentiment the star of the show. And I really like the cute mushrooms in your second card. Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are darling. Boy you are awesome with the paints. I am loving them. I like the way you did the first card and the color choices. The second card is precious and the puffy white dots really make a nice touch. Always fun to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE th ombre effect, so cool, Monika!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are totally enjoying fun watercoloring and I love how it turned beautifully, love the rainbow masking and the mushroom one is so cute with lovely textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monika, two awesome cards. How very sweet of Vicki to send you that awesome Hero Arts stamp! Your watercoloring treatment is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another set of lovely cards, Monika. You are having so much fun with the watercolour set. and I agree with the sentiment of your first card! The mushroom card is soooooo cute! LOVE the pop corn dots. Have an awesome week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two beautiful cards Monika, love them.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. … und du sagst du hättest keine Ideen!!!
    Superideen sehe ich ständig auf deinem Blog!!!
    Beide Karten gefallen mir soooooo gut.
    Außerdem bist du viel fleißiger als ich:
    ich habe nur eine Karte pro Tag zum Zeigen,
    du aber gleich zwei, manchmal auch noch mehr :-)))

    Weiter so,
    ich mag deine Arbeiten sehr.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am SOOOO loving all of your creations here Monika!! :) You know about that stamp, it is a brand new stamp that of course wasn't used by me because I wanted to give it to YOU my friend!! Just happy to have met you here in crafty blogland and wanted to share that with you! So happy that you are enjoying it here and I absolutely LOVE your work with those beautiful watercolors!! Both of your creations are extra special just like YOU!! :) Thanks for sharing these and have a wonderful week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also forgot to tell you thank you for joining along with us at Tuesday Throwdown my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards and so colourful. Thanks SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've created a super rainbow effect for your first card, what a great design for a sentiment only card! And these mushrooms looks great with the ombré stripes, I love how the look like they're made with a paint brush!
    Ps: I think my brick and wood DPs are from a Kaisercraft paper pad...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous designs! I love the rainbow colors on ur first card :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cards, I love the sentiment on the first card along with the bright colours. Thank you so much for joining us at the Uniko Studio Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fun cards, Monika, full of your delightful style and flair! I so agree with the sentiment on the first; crafty friends ROCK (like you!). Thank you so much for sharing you sweet mushroom card in the Inkspirational gallery!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, Monika! I came over here from Vicki's Flashback Challenge post. I love these two cards! Gorgeous rainbow of watercolor on the first card and love the ombre effect on the second card. I also wanted to tell you that you did a fab job on your card for the Flashback Friday challenge! Really love that painted flower background. I will be coming back to see what other crafty stuff you have up your sleeves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful cards! I especially love your super sweet take on the CTS sketch! Those ombre stripes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That watercolor card - LOVE! Very different than your usual style - you should make more like this one - you are really good at that!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger