Wednesday, November 30, 2016

GDT at The 12 Kits of Occasions, so many Christmas Tag and Cards




I was so happy as my sweet friend Kim asked me to join with her event: The 12 Kits of Occasions as GDT.
I answered YES I would love to make cards with your Kits.... and I am not wrong to tell yes, the Kits has so many cute Image I loove them all and I used all the Images to make these cards

The Kits self are from these company:
Patterned Paper – DoodleBug Designs – Here Comes Santa Claus
DoodleBug Designs –Petite Print Here Comes Santa Claus
Washi Tape – DoodleBug Here Comes Santa Claus
Mat Dots – DoodleBug Here Comes Santa Claus
Stamps and Dies – Lawn Fawn  Happy Howlidays
Stamps – Avery Elle Oh What Fun and Dashing and Kerri Bradford 
Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black 




For the first card, I used the design paper, the Die Cutting Images, the enamel dots and the Sentiment from the Kits.

Challenge for the first card are:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday #258 - #259: ATG 

Time Out Challenge #71: Christmas with an Optional Twist of Glitter/Shimmer

Avenue 613 #191: Anything Goes   

 
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 27: ATG 

 


For the second card, The santa, sentiment and the green DP are from the Kits, the wood paper is from my stash and the tiny gifts stamped with Hero Arts and colored with copic. I gave popcorn pen on Santa beard.

Challenges for my second card are:

The Paper Shelter #275: A Christmas Card 

Inspiration Destionation #114: ATG

The House That Stamps Build: WIW November Anything Goes

Deep Ocean Challenge #143: Santa Is Coming To Town 


My Tag was inspired from Emily's Tag at Tracey's event 25 Days of Christmas Tag Day 14. And I like to join her lovely challenge. 




 This is not my Tag but a Tag from Emily L.

For my Tag, The dog image, the bauble and the hat are from the Kits. The sentiment is Hero Arts stamp.

Challenges for my Tag are:

25 Days of Christmas Tag Day 14

Morgans Artworld #24: Tage It - Create A Tag


Tuesday Throwdown #321: Make a Tag 

Cardz 4 Guys #148: Something Begining with T (TAG) 
 


The fourth creation, the car with tree Image is from the kits also the lovely DP. The sentiment is from PTI.

Challenges for my 3rd Card are:

The Crafty Addicts #29: ATG with an option of Christmas Paper

Stampin Royalti #356: ATG

HIMCR #277: Any Holiday

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #86: Create A Christmas Card



I want to make 5 cards with the Kits but then I just realized I used all the Images ooh nooo then I took my new Bauble Die and using the DP from the kits I made this card. The gold paper is from my stash. 

Challenges for my 4th Card are:

Artistic Inspirations Challenge #168 : Anything Goes

Crafting From The Heart #138: Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion #340: Anything Goes

Creates and Makes Challenge #6: Anything Goes/ optional use red, gold and green

 

Thanks for staying with me till the end of the pictures of my cards :) dear Kim many thanks to invited me and it was really really fun to make tag and cards with your gorgeous Kits.



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  




G+

31 comments:

  1. Wow, Monika! So many cute and fun cards and even a tag! Love the fluffy beard on Santa, and how you colored your pup! So happy to have you GD for 12 kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved having you on the team this month, Monika! REally cute, and fun cards - LOve Santa's beard, and the darling tag!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the group to GD this month Monika! So sweet of Kim to send you a kit and what a beautiful job you did with it! Love the sweet card with the pups , colored perfectly! Santa’s beard is too fun and that little pup tag is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Monika!! You've made SO many wonderful Christmas creations with this kit! Congrats on your guest spot too! :) I especially love the little doxie images as I'm sure you can guess!! LOL!! Now you've got a HUGE head start on Christmas!! Hoping I can be there soon as well!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo liebe Monica,
    deine Hunde gefallen mir. Sicher freuen sie sich auch auf Weihnachten. Eine Karte, die ein Lächeln ins GEsicht zaubert. Liebe Grüße - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monika, so very happy that you were a part of the 12 kits of occasion this month. Aweaome!! I have a Christmas card I would like to mail to you. Would you email me your address?? Please? My email is daisiesgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika all of your cards you made with Kim amazing kit are fabulous! We were so lucky to have you as our Guest Designer this month. Wonderful that you used every bit of your kit too! So much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful designs and coloring! It's been so great to have you as guest designer this month. Love Santa's beard and the adorable tag, just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...Monika, you totally rocked this kit, I am so happy you had so much fun playing with it, so many amazing and festive cards. I am in love with your sweet puppy tag, your coloring on him is absolutely perfect, just love it. Great use of the left over patterned paper too, love your sweet trio of ornaments. Thank you again for agreeing to be part of our group this month, so happy that you had so much fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Monika lots of cuteness here! I love the fuzzy beard on Santa, and the tag with the pup and the Christmas lights is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous cards Monika - great work with the kits.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you've been busy.. I love all four of the posts. The tag with the top part off at an angle looks great. The dogs are awesome.. they always get my heart.. I missed our dogs so much when we were on our vacation. The Santa card is so cute. I like your ornament die. I have some from SU that I haven't even used.. hum guess I better get in my craft room. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I forgot the tree in the truck and love the colors and paper background. Love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you have been busy! Great color scheme on your tag and that puppy is cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown's tag challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How wonderful to have you guesting with us this month! Everything you've made is so cute! I would be happy to send the tag you requested your way! Just send me an email with your address. My contact info is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've been SO busy! All of your creations are fun and festive! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry I've not dropped by for so long Monika, I've been away for a while and now I'm home I'm not very well. I love all your makes, so many really sweet images, and the tag you've shared with us at Cardz 4 Guyz is wonderful. I promise not to leave it so long until my next visit
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic set of cards but the pupps are my fave - so cute!! Thanks for sharing at Time Out! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Isn't it fun to play with kits like this? I find it when working with a kit it's easier to make something not as typically me, and that's fun. It's seldom I see so much DP in your cards and I think you've done a great job with the kit. The dog card would be perfect for many of my coworkers as there are several dog lovers there. There's often a dog or two at the office. Love the Santa too and how you made his beard. It looks like your popcorn pen is whiter than mine, or mine is so old I should get a new one. Super cute tag! I think it's my favorite. But I also love the car, reminds me of Christmas tree shopping when I was a child. I have a fake one so I only go down to the basement to fetch it. Also a very classy bauble card. Lots of goodies in this post, Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such lovely cards! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  21. Monika, I'm so happy you joined us this month! You made so many fantastic cards! I'm loving the darling dachshund scene you created, Santa's puffy beard, and your darling grey dachshund tag to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card, fab composition.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all of your creations you have done for us over at The House that Stamps Built - quite a collection - great job on all.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards and tags Monika - you really did wonders with the kit! I love the dog cards the most - too sweet for words! Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  25. A wonderful card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. All the cards are great. Lovely coloring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, my! These are all super cute! Love the texture/dimension on Santa's beard and trim. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable cards and tag!! Such sweet images and wonderful designs!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  29. It is so wonderful to have you as our guest this month. All of your creations are fantastic, and it looks like you had such creative fun with Kim's kit.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wowza...such wonderful creations. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger