Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday Stamps #139, A Fall Thank You Card and A Welcome Baby Boy Card





Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again on Sunday at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge:





I decided to make an Autumn card base of the photo above, I choose the same colors of paper and started using my new DIES from MFT to cut the leaves. Here is the complete card I made:

For the background I used also my new stamp I.O. as you can see here on the photo, I choose brown paper and brown Ink to stamped this background Stamp. So in love with the result :)


The stamp background is really detailed show the woodgrain I love the result :)
 



hope I can inspired you to join our color challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

The Corrosive Challenge #11: Autumn/Fall

Great Impressions Challenge November: Anything Goes

Brown Sugar Challenge #223: Anything Goes


Word Art Wednesday Week #254 - #255 : Anything Goes
  
Crafting With Friends #31: Anything Goes 

Crafty Catz #345: Anything Goes

FFC #163: Anything Goes

Simply Papercraft #40: Anything Goes 
 
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Nov 1: Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #110: Anything Goes


613 Avenue #191 :Anything Goes

-------------------------------------------

I also made this card and will show on this post, I have seen the challenge at CASology themed WELCOME




and I remember this cute DIES and the Sentiment Stamp from PTI, I have got as my birthday gift from Darnell, many thanks dear Darnell :) its really a cute baby sentiment stamp. Love it. 



 Here is the card I made for a baby boy:



The sentiment I stamped with clear ink Versamark and then gave blue embossing powder on it and heat it. You can see the shiny of the sentiment on this photo :)




Challenge for my card are:
 

CASology week 222: Welcome

A Bit More Time To Craft #31: Anything Goes 

Just Keep On Creating : November Anything Goes Link Up

JkoC adv button

Anything Goes with TLC: November Challenge #5

WOW Embossing Powder: November Challenge

Catch The Bug: November Anything Goes  

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  




G+

26 comments:

  1. What a beautiful fall card! I love that woodgrain background and your leaf die cuts are just perfect. Great design and perfect use of those colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! @ beautiful cards! Love the layering of fall leaves and I totally love that cute baby creation, so soft and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby card, Monika! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,thank you for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beide Karten gefallen mir sehr gut.
    Bin in Eile, schreibe dir noch eine mail.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That baby sentiment looks so glossy on your baby card! Very cute indeed, with the faux stitched border. What a sweet stamp set to receive from Darnell. I am sure you will get lots of good use out of it! Love all the rich layering in you Sunday Stamps card too! Great to have you join us at CASology this week, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful autumn card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, how sweet I love the embossed blue baby sentiment...such a sweet card and a lovely gift from Darnell! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow those leaves and colors are fantastic. Love the look and on the wood background very fall and colorful. Love it.
    The baby card is just too cute. Perfect in blue for that little boy or in pink for the little girl. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Monika, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx
    inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two simply fabulous cards...love your fall leaves, those colors are so striking. And that baby card is as sweet as they get, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Monika. The baby one is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monika, this is gorgeous! I love your variety of leaves in these gorgeous colors! The black frame just makes them pop! Have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello sweet monika! this is adorable, I am luvin the leaves and how you used the colors...sure hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I commented before on your cards.. I am back re Catch the bug. This is a darling Baby card. I like the die and dotted paper you used. I like the tag that looks like a bib and the cute onesy on it. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh, goodies! And see you shared over at Catch the Bug, love to see you there too.
    That autumn card is extra, your new wooden stamp, with brown onto Kraft colored card, how genuinely wooden it looks. And such beautiful colors too. You captured both colors and photo inspiration for this card.
    As for your baby card you kept it nicely CAS but ultra sweet for a baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card thanks so very much for joining us at Catch the Bug for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you made the leaf collage layer. Beautiful card. Giveaway on my blog. Leave a comment on the GIU posts for chances to win. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW what a gorgeous fall card Monika, I love all of the leaves and that fabulous background stamp! Adorable baby card too, I love the polka-dot sentiment!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. That leaf card is a work of art! I thought that wood was an actual paper, but I should have known with you! And you rocked the color cues!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous creation, Monika! I love your leaf collage- a perfect picture!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of these cards are gorgeous, all the colourful leaves on the fall card look amazing and I love the simplicity of the baby card, all the elements stand out so well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those leaves are just gorgeous! This card literally leapt off the screen! The textures are so beautiful - I can see all the grains and details - perfect! Wonderful, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  24. both cards are beautiful...great texture. Thanks for joining us at Wow embossing challenge

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are 2 very pretty cards, Monika. Thanks for joining our ATG challenge this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  26. The interpretation of the inspiration photo is perfect! Love the dimension you acheived.

    Thank you for joining us at Corrosive Challenge for our Fall/Autumn challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger