Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Congratulations CAS card and a Simple Snowman Holidays Card








On this post,  I want to share these two cards I made last night and today...I made this simple Congratulations card for a friend who asked me to made this for her sister. It was 23:00 PM night I look this simple Stampin Up stamp and took it right away and made this CAS card.






To make my card not so empty look, I took my scorepal and make some line on the white paper.

Challenges for my first card are:

Addicted to CAS #102: Congratulations

 
Brown Sugar Challenge #227 : Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #114: Anything Goes

A Bit More Time To Craft #33: Anything Goes 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes 

Crafty Sentiments Designs: ATG 

A Snowflakes Promise #34: ATG 

TTCRD 6 Dec: ATG 

----------------------------------------------

The second card I made with Bugaboo Image, and love to colored this cute Snowman with little bird...isnt it so cute? 


I made my own designer paper by Die cutting 4 times Holiday sentiment and adhere on the white paper. I am late to remember put HAPPY also the happy is really stamped at the last minute before I took Photo :) (SMILE). I colored with Peerless Transparent watercolors. I love the vibrant red they have. I also gave popcorn pen on the hat and snow and some snow on the blue area.

 

Challenges for my second card are:

Catch The Bug Day 4 Christmas Chaos:

Clean as Snow

Keep it simple - No Patterned Paper


Crafty Calendar December Challenge: Christmas Time

Glitter and Sparkle: Traditional Christmas Color 

Cards und More #173: Oooh Soo Cold 

CUTplorations December Challenge:  

 

Dragonfly Dreams December Challenge: Christmas

Uniko Studio: Christmas 

 


613 Avenue #192 : Anything Goes  

HIMCR #278: Christmas Colors 

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #137:Christmas

Sweet Stampin Christmas: Anything (Christmas) Goes

Little Miss Muffet #152: Anything Goes

AAA Cards Challenge Game #79Christmas

 

12 Days of Christmas Cards Challenge:



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday:)

Love,  


G+

28 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards, Monika! I love the sweet flowers and how you created texture on your white space with scoring...so clever! I also love how you created your own designer paper and how you colored your snowman on the 2nd card! And, what a great idea to add texture with your Popcorn Pen!
    (May I ask where to find this pen?...it's so fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry...I meant to add, Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS! We always enjoy seeing your creations in the gallery!!! Crossing my fingers for you on the DT spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Congrats card. Very CAS.. Love the marks on the white and the torn red strip. That little bouquet of flowers is darling. The bugaboo card is so cute. I am glad you're playing along. Good luck. Hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card and adorable snowman card Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet little bouquet, Monika, and all the texture on the snowman one, too! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your Christmas cards/tags at the moment. The snowman is so cute and I love the snow! Thanks so much for playing along in my 12 Days of Christmas Cards challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore the scored background on the first card and wow to the background on the second. Superb Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two really stunning creations!! The congrats card is so very pretty with your lined texture in the background and I just LOVE your die cut sentiment on the background for your second card with that adorable little snowman!! Nicely done my friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, Monika. The sweet Bugaboo snowman is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What terrific cards...don't you just love it when someone asks you to make a card for them. What a beautiful compliment! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards Monika. Loved how you did the word/sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo for our week long challenges.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD at Bugaboo/Catch the Bug

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely CAS card and thanks for sharing with us at Catch the bug. Good luck
    AuntySue GDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your first card Monika - with the scored background it really sings. The second card is fabulous too - thanks for the white on white die cut background idea,
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are great, Monika. Love how you used die cuts on your snowman card - so easy but with such a punch. And your coloring of him is fabulous. Thanks for gracing the CUTplorations gallery with this cute guy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what wonderful cards. Love the snowman and that snow. I would love to know where you go the pen that does that, it is so neat.
    Thank you so much for entering our Anything goes challenge this week and looking forward to seeing you again next week.
    Linda DT TTCRD
    Ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just seen your card on the Uniko blog Monika, it's a wonderfull card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful cards. I love the simplicity of the first one and how cute is the second one. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck!!!Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I already commented Monika but now wanted to thank you for joining us at AAA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two awesome cards! Your snow a card is adorable and I love how you used the die cut sentiment. Thanks for joining us over at CUTplorations! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  20. two lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  21. Again! You take "good enough" to the next level with your little finishing touches! The "happy" to the "holidays" was a last minute stroke of creatve genius. I also really like the vertical lines in the background of the Congrats card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE both your cards Monika. The design of your congratulations card is stunning and your Christmas card, I am LOVING the die cut sentiment BG. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are co sute. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adding the scored stripes is a really effective design detail, one that turns a card from feeling bland to being fab. I also like the torn paper detail.
    The bugaboo snowman is so cute and I love your own made paper, using sentiment dies to decorate the background is a tip I'll keep in mind...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your snowman card is adorable. What a great image. Great colouring too. Thanks for joining us over at CUTplorations!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These cards are so, so effective. I really like them.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card - love the background you created.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger