Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Winter Coffe Card and A Car and Tree Christmas Card


***** I share my mid month CWS (Challenge #9) Christmas Card under the photos of Winter Coffee Card, please scroll down :) *****




I love to join again the Coffee Loving Cardmakers, I just made this quick card for 8 minutes :) First stamp all the coffee and Coffe Jar images, then I started to colored the sentiment with sponging with Distress Ink in Blue, Purple and green tone.


I think if I let the paper white looks boring then I took my sponge and sponged some blue dots on the stamped Images.

 
 Here is the complete photo of my card



So my tip is:  if you are in a hurry, took a bunch of clear stamps and stamped on a white paper and only the sentiment you give a bit colors and voila my card was only needed 8 minute time :)



Challenges for my card are:

Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop:



Word Art Wednesday Week #260 - #261: Anything Goes
 
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion #342: Anything Goes

Artistic Inspirations Challenge #169: Anything Goe

Craftingfrom the heart #140 : anything goes


Lemon Shortbread Challenge #29 : Anything Goes

Inspiration Destionation #116 : ATG

Crafty Creations Challenge #330: Masculine


 ------------------------------------



I also want to share my Mid Month Card for Creative with Stamps Challenge, yes I am one day ahead :) because tomorrow it is 15 December (normaly we posted on each 15th each month) but I dont think so I have time to post something :( will busy with my christmas (snail mail) post :)





The idea came from my craft-table,  I have some Images that already stamped and I love to colored it now with my Peerlees Transparent Watercolors, here was the concept of my card:



I have already the red Die Cutting paper too also only stamped Happy on a black paper and then embossed it with white embossing powder and voila my card finish in about 15 minutes (because of coloring, I need more time on this part :))



Last  touch was the doodle line, I took my red Copic marker and drew it by my self the doodle line :)



Challenges for my second card are: 

Crafty Gals Corner #101: Anything Goes


Dragonfly Dreams December Challenge: Christmas

Brown Sugar Challenge #228 : Anything Goes

A Gem of A Challenge #184: Anything Christmas Goes 

Uniko Studio: Christmas 

 

613 Avenue #192  :Anything Goes  

Crafting By Designs: Here Come The Holidays 

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #137:Christmas

Cardz 4 Guys #50: CAS Christmas

12 Days of Christmas Cards Challenge:


 
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  



G+

37 comments:

  1. Both cards are so much fun! I love the vibrant colors and great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card Monika! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such FUN cards, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card with random stamping and sponging, so cute and easy. Thanks for sharing your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that's clever! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us this week at Southern Girls. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Monika - love the cars on the 'stamp' die cuts. The touches of blue on the coffee card are perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cards, Monika. Love the background you created with the coffee images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling coffee card, I can't believe you made it in 8 minutes, I'm very impressed. Like your second card too, like all the different color cars and the die cut you added. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your 8 minute card and the other card is super cute also, thank you for the quick tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, fun and colourful makes Monika. Love the clever backgrounds and so much attention to detail. Great to see you play along at Uniko Christmas challenge too. Thanks so much. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Coffee card, Monika!
    and I love the CWS mid month Christmas card too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are awesome. Love the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card Monika! Clever idea to make the cars into postage stamps. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coffee card is just too cute. love the over all stamped images and the little touch of blue. Great idea and wonderful sentiment.
    The CWS card is so clever. I love the little cars/trees. Sweet idea and like the angle of dies. Cute Cute Cute.. That water color peerless looks fun. Hugs and Merry Christmas. haven't sent cards ... yet? still deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful coffee card and I love the other one you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your fun cards. The coffee card is just lovely with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The soft blue dots really add a lot. The "stamps" are such a clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Love the gorgeous colors of your sentiment and the fabulous coffee background!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You never cease to amazeme with your quick cards and good eye-- I love the coffee card! 8 minutes you say? Okay... I have 8 minutes! I'll give it a try! (Love the colors). Also love the cars carrying their trees!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A cute card with the cars. Thanks for joining in our fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Coffee card is so cute. I like the way you did the coffee and friends colors. Great look and those images making up the background is brilliant. love this card. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so cool, Monika!!! Love them both A LOT!!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable cards Monika! I love the stamped background on your coffee card and what a fabulous layout on the car card, so cute!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both of your cards are so festive and fun Monkia!! I love your use of the images and your tip about a quick design!! :) Hope you are getting those finished!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  25. FABULOUS cards!!!
    LOVE your cards loaded up with Christmas Trees, your coffee themed one looks really great too!!!
    THANK YOU for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic card! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both cards are beautiful, Monika! Happy Holidays!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very artsy, your first card - love those dabs of color! And the second one is just plain FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sponging randomly with ink is a great alternative to coloring in the image. Nice effect, I'll keep it in mind. And I see you've got a fun image with car and Christmas tree on the roof. An image I see on lots of stuff, textiles, boxes, craft items., you name it. I love it, must find one like this, preferably a rubber or clear stamp, makes it easier to paper piece if I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great cards! Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you so much for inspiring and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for my lateness in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger