Thursday, December 1, 2016

CWS #9, Use Christmas Stamps: 3 Baubles Christmas Card




Wow year 2016 is nearly finish???......today is 1st of December, do you know where the time flies?? Also this post means  we meet again at the next challenge from Creative With Stamps, our theme is: Use Christmas Stamps




Our lovely sponsor this time are:





(for CWS RANDOM Winner)





and 

3 Digital Stamps from STAMPLORATIONS

(for CHALLENGE Winner)








I just bought this new Holiday Pine Branches Clear Stamp from Hero Arts and love to use it for this month for my christmas card. 




I also used my old stamp from Hero Arts for the 3 baubles, and colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolors (see HERE about that color, its pieces papers with vibrant colors each). The colors are really vibrant and easy to use for newbie at watercoloring. I am so happy to have this set of 40 colors.


For the Pine leaves I choose two different Distress Ink in green colors. I drew by my self the stitched line.





I hope I can inspire you and we hope you like to join with us, you can click HERE to see our challenge.

Challenges for my card are:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

HIMCR #277: Any Holiday

Word Art Wednesday #258 - #259: ATG

The Paper Shelter #275: A Christmas Card 

Inspiration Destionation #114: ATG

The House That Stamps Build: WIW November Anything Goes 

The Crafty Addicts #29: ATG with an option of Christmas Paper

Stampin Royalti #356: ATG
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #168 : Anything Goes

Crafting From The Heart #138: Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion #340: Anything Goes

Get Creative Challenge : Anything Goes***

Lemon Shortbread Challenge : Anything Goes

Sunny Day Challenge: Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes  

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Thursday :)

Love,  



G+

18 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Monika! Love Christmas baubles!
    Teamie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas card.. I have that stamp set with the ornaments. Hum I guess I need to break it out again. I love the colors and the pine branches look awesome.. hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card, Monika. I love your layout and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your row of baubles here Monika!! The unexpected colors make this a very happy and beautiful design too!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I purchase the kit? I've been to her site but can't find where to buy it at! Please email me at vcedwards28@comcast.net Thank you for any help you can give to me! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colorful ornaments Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Monika...just love your gorgeous ornaments, so pretty in all those beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty creation Monika! Love the baubles with pines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got the same set of branches stamps, but I've only used it once. Not because I don't like it, but I've had little crafting time lately. I like how you stamped the greeneries in different shades of green and to hang the baubles from. A nice, traditional and postage friendly card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! I love how you stamped the branches of the tree, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely coloring of those pretty baubles, Monika. The pine branches at the top are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Monika - love the colours on the baubles, and the wonderful way you have stamped the branches.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Christmas Baubles card, love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty, and a perfect CAS card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous Monica, love the design and colours...classy.x Merry Christmas.{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Christmas card Monica. Happy Christmas, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger