Friday, December 2, 2016

Pattie`s Creations Design Challenge: Warmest Wishes Card




We meet again at Pattie`s Creations Design Challenge for December this time the theme is use Christmas Stamp on your Creations :) easy right :)






I took Pattie`s lovely Image named Pattieboop and Allie Ornament and printed it on a watercolor paper, then colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolors. I also gave pop corn pen on the Hat of the little lady and her cat. To make Bauble looks shiny I took my Signo Ball White Pen and drew the doodle line. The sentiment is Hero Arts.


If you like to join the challenge just klick HERE and hope I can inspire you for this Challenge.


Challenges for my card are:


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

HIMCR #277: Any Holiday

Word Art Wednesday #258 - #259: ATG

The Paper Shelter #275: A Christmas Card 

Inspiration Destionation #114: ATG

The House That Stamps Build: WIW November Anything Goes 

The Crafty Addicts #29: ATG with an option of Christmas Paper

Stampin Royalti #356: ATG

Artistic Inspirations Challenge #168 : Anything Goes

Crafting From The Heart #138: Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion #340: Anything Goes

Christmas Cards All Year Long Dec Challenge: Anything Christmas/Holiday

Uniko Studio: Christmas 

 

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy friday :)

Love,  




G+

14 comments:

  1. You seem to have many different coloring mediums, the ones you used here are new? I'd love to hear what your favorite is as I think I'm going to invest in something after New Year. For now I use promarkers and my DI pads with a brush.
    It's a sweet image, one like this with a boy would be perfect for one of my nephews. Great added texture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute design here Monika!! Love your festive scene with the image inside the bauble! :) The texture on her trimmings is so fun too!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika,
    Nice to have you on our Design Team at Pattie's Creations. I just love this creation and how you colored my image.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...as sweet as can be. Love your adorable little girl and your use of "snow" is fabulous! Hope you had a wonderful time at your work Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card Monika, great idea with the image in the bauble. Hope you and your family are well my friend.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schöne Karte und ein echt süßes Motiv!
    Noch ein ruhiges Wochenende und liebe grüße,
    Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monika! What a fun card you've entered - love the texture you added and all the little details! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Monika, I love your sweet card, your choice of craft and burlap really make it extra special! Love your coloring too! Thank you for sharing your art with is at Word Art Wednesday Anything goes challenge! Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous and wonderful card Monika thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. TThanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.his is adorable!! Great layout and the bit of burlap is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think something odd may have happened to my last comment. Fabulous card, and a very cute image. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Christmas card Monika thanks for your visit Monika, I am sorry for not commenting much nowadays. My dad is here and I am busy showing around him, so no time for blogging. I am not posting everyday too. Will go home this weekend and will be off blogging for almost 3 weeks, have a merry Christmas and happy new year Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another wonderful festive make, love the cute image inside the bauble. Thank you so much for inspiring and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for my lateness in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger