Friday, December 23, 2016

Some Christmas Creation (Card, Tag and Pillow Box) and MERRY CHRISTMAS




Hallo my blogland friend...this my last post before Christmas, also I want to say to you all Merry Christmas and also Happy New Year 2017, we meet again at new Year and I will take a bit blog pause for a while :) 

Today I want to share some last minute creations I made.

1. Pillow Box

I made these for some colleague in the new office where I work now. And they say woow so cute and nice, they like this package, I am happy, the inside is my Cheese Cookies (recipe original from Holland but we Indonesian people said Kaastengel, its Cheese, Flour, Egg and a bit salt, plus Butter after it is a dough then I put it on the tray and put in the oven for 20-30 minute) one day I will share the recipe :)




I really love this Pink Cat Studio Rubber stamp with snowflakes image, it is my TO GO stamp always for any snowflakes surface :) I have to stamped 4x and then embossed it with white embossing powder.



I simply added ribbon and a Tiny Tag on it and wrote by my self "Dont Open before Christmas" :)  


Challenges for my Pillow Box are:

Brown Sugar Challenge #230: Anything Goes

PDE Linky Party Challenge #152: Anything But A Card

Alphabet Challenge Blog: U for Use Something Red

C.R.A.F.T Challange #395: Anything Goes

Love To Create Challenge #25: Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goesn (I mixed paper, ribbon)

---------------------------------------
2. I also made Tags at 21 Decemeber to give my other colleague at 22 December cause some of them already take a holiday at 23 December, an easy and fun Tag here they are:


I simply stamped Merry Merry Merry from Hero Arts at the red background to match the Sentiment Dies at the bottom part of my Tag. 


The Image is Bugaboo and the Dies is W Plus9.

 
Challenges for my Tags are:

Crafty Gals Corner #102: Anything Goes  

Inspiration Destination #117: Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #31 : Anything Goes

Come and Get It Challenge: Christmas Challenge 

Cute Card Thursday #457: Anything Goes

Go Tag Thursday #28: Its Christmas 
 
 -----------------------------------------
3. I also made this easy card with Stencil Technique, here how I made, I sponged first the white ink



Then I sponged the green and red Distress Ink on it,



This technique is for a quick and easy card in a last minute :) For the accent I added with white gel pen.


  

Here is the picture of my card once more:
Challenges for my card are:

Word Art Wednesday Week #262 - #263: Anything Goes

A Bit More Time To Craft #34 : Anything Goes

Christmas Cards All Year Long Dec Challenge: Anything Christmas/Holiday

Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge:




Artplorations Stencil Project Linky Party




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Friday :)

Love,  



G+

19 comments:

  1. I love your card in these non traditional colors - I would never have thought of them and I love the results!Merry Christmas!! Thank you for joining our anything goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of Christmas items Monika, merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Really a pillow box look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! So many lovely projects you've made here Monika!! Love the pillow boxes and such a darling Santa tag too!! :) I absolutely LOVE the way you've used that holly stencil on your card as well!! So beautifully done!! Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great 2017!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, forgot to say thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

      Delete
  5. Cute projects! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love the pillow boxes as unique ways to wrap small gifts and treasures. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pillow boxes are so cute and festive. Sure your co-workers loved them. The little tags are so cute and using a Bugaboo image is awesome. Really creative. The holly card is awesome I love the leaves all over and the little berries. I have that sentiment. Merry Christmas. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monika! These are all fabulous, such talent! Thanks for sharing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun those pillow boxes and all those cute little tags! You have been so busy, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome little boxes
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous projects - thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are quite the busy bee! I love all your wonderful pillow boxes...when I first looked them I thought that your used snowflake paper but you took the time to stamp all those wonderful and festive snowflakes, so sweet and the perfect package for a little gift. I love how you used all those wonderful paper scraps from your 12 kit too. So clever. Beautiful stencil card too, love all that holly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your projects and card are ALL gorgeous! the embossing you do is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round! Please come by again soon! ~ Ali (CCAYR DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous projects, Monika! Love the pillow box gifts and the Santa tags are adorable. Your card is so pretty and that lovely sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful creations. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It Challenges. Good luck in a draw.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great stamps, perfect for the challenge over at Go Tag Thursday...Thank you so much..x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've been busy before Christmas. Both mojo and time left me mid December, even before... so nice of you to make these sweet small gifts for your colleagues. Simple boxes, but look super! Cute tags and absolutely love the card. I must get white ink that shows on cardstock, I've got two white inks but they look transparent not white on cardstock. Might get that stencil too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger