Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sunday Stamps #141, A Santa Claus Tag Card






Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again on Sunday at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge



I got this stamped Image from my lovely friend F (many thanks F for your kindness love so much this cute Image) and this was my last minutes card.


If you are in a hurry it is not bad idea to make a card with Tag...its make your card finish faster. I only concentrated on a small paper at TAG and then I can adhere it to the cardbase. The sentiment is from The 12 Kits from my lovely friend Kim H. (The Kits is full with lovely sentiment and Images love it so much, again many thanks dear Kim) The DP also from that Kits. I made the same idea with the Tag on this POST, double Tag only at the top area :)
Colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor and add some white pen on the Santa clothes and white pen too as my Faux Stitching. My card in 15 minutes was finish :)

I hope I can inspired you to join our sketch challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Crafty Calendar December Challenge: Christmas Time

Night Shift Stamping: Alles geht aber ROT muss dabei sein.

Glitter and Sparkle: Traditional Christmas Color 

The Corrosive Challenge :***

Dragonfly Dreams December Challenge: Christmas

Brown Sugar Challenge #227 : Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes***


Uniko Studio: Christmas 

 

613 Avenue #192  :Anything Goes  

HIMCR #278: Christmas Colors

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #137:Christmas

A Bit More Time To Craft #33: Anything Goes 

12 Days of Christmas Cards Challenge:



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

31 comments:

  1. Nice 15 card! I love your choice of kraft for the background... like a package with a tag! Great eye, Nika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Santa is checking his list twice for sure!! LOL!! What a darling card and cute tag!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute

    have a creative day
    linda
    HIMCR DT member
    (www.misslizzy.nl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how sweet! Love your little Santa tag, perfect for the color scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact this is a quick card which looks like it took longer. :-) Great idea with the double tag. Thanks for joining in the Hiding In My Craft Room Christmas Color Challenge. Beth DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Santa...love the look on his sweet face. And the tag on your card is so nice, love that patterned paper, adorable. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! Love that Santa tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute Santa image! Tag with a card is a great idea! Beautiful papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!!! Thanks for playing along at HIMCR!
    Miranda HIMCR DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag card Monika----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Monika, I love that adorable Santa image!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute tag card, Monika! Santa is so fun! Sorry I haven't been around much lately! Such a busy time of year! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live this cute Santa! And I saw this great idea on your card to add this cut off tag top on your tag. Gives it such a nice spin! Hugs from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome tag and Santa. Love the little reindeer strip below him. Great card and love the added tag top moved over and different color. great looking card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute santa card, like the kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monika, this is so FUN! I love your little Santa and the reindeer paper makes me smile! Hope you have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Monika! I love stopping in here to see what you are up to! Love this snowman and the cute tag! But my favorite part is the faux stitching! Merry Christmas to you! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar! (jane exteamie at HOC!!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. another wonderful and festive card. Santa is very cool and I LOVE those tiny reindeers! Thanks so much for playing along in my 12 Days of Christmas Cards challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful tag on the card Monika - love the image!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Monika! Love your tag card! The santa is adorable and those tiny reindeer are just too cute. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Monika
    This Christmas card is so cute, i love the idea of the little part from the tag on it.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello sweet monika! this is adorable, luv the santa and fun tag! have a great rest of the week and weekend!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Monica, your Santa tag card is so cute! Fabulous coloring and I love the unique cut tag and sentiment. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eine schöne Karte hast gemacht, danke dass du bei NSS mit dabei
    bist und viel Glück für die Auslosung!
    LG Maria

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great use of the inspiration! I love the CAS design and color choices! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dieser Santa roct, liebe Monika! Klasse sieht die Kombi Kraft-Grün-Rot aus, echt super.
    Ich freu mich, dass Du wieder bei NSS dabei warst, vielen Dank.
    GLG

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think cards with tags is one of your signature designs, and I remember The tip you once gave me of keeping card base plain and concentrating on the tag part, and you're right. This is really sweet, a super kit you received!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks ever so much for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    HUGZ,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the simplicity of your tag card and the adorable reindeer paper. Thank you so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for my lateness in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger