Saturday, December 31, 2016

Sunday Stamps #143, A Warmest Wishes Card



Wishing you Happy New Year 2017 to all my Blogland friend, we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  (I know this is not Sunday but I like to share it today :)) this time we have another Color Challenge





started with coloring (with watercolor) at the bottom part of the main panel with light blue and (too dark) purple that I have tried to mixed with more water :) but it still dark right...(my fault :)) then at the top area I used Distress Ink and sponged it. I took the Hero Arts Stamp and stamped it with black ink.




The sentiment also Hero Arts. I also added 2 berries on the right side. I really love the effect of the sea on the blue and purple area.


I hope I can inspired you to join our color challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Allsort Challenge #396: Something New (I have got my new Stampin Up Embossing folder I used on this card)

Crafty Friends Challenge#48: Anything Goes 

Kraftin`Kimmie Weekly Saturday Challenge #362: Winter 

My Time To Craft #337: Something New (I have got my new Stampin Up Embossing folder I used on this card)

4 Crafty Chicks #331: Anything Goes

DLART January Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Saturday :)

Love,  



G+

18 comments:

  1. What a fantastic scene you have created Monika! It looks so much like the sketch! Great job and happy 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Monika! And those colors make a really pretty painted background :-) Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love the pop of red with all the cool colors, warms up the card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love the watercoloring for ur beautiful BG and what a perfect start!
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy and prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this card is beautiful. I love the colors and think the purple is perfect. I love the look. Very pretty CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello sweet monika! I am luvin the watercolored background, the colors are blended perfectly...very pretty! happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Monika...your watercoloring is simply amazing, just stunning! I love how you took the scene on the color swatch and recreated it on your card, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful reproduction of that photo! So similar, artsy yet natural looking! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for entering your wonderful card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week - Happy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Monika, it matches the photo perfectly!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Monkia! I love the way that your background turned out, so soft and peaceful. Perfectly created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at all sorts this week Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun watercolor background - you did a great job reproducing the challenge photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello
    Beautiful card… thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome card you created perfectly for this weeks challenge. Its a master piece! So tranquil, and peaceful. Nice job, Monica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome love the colours you used
    Thanks for sharing at My Time To Craft x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Monika, what a gorgeous background! I love the way you used the colors in the palette. The pop of red is so fun! XXX

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger