Monday, February 20, 2017

Billie and Monika Challenge #1: Clothes without Body, A Clothes Birthday Card



My Lovely Friend Billie in USA, and I ever did this challenge on the past time...she choose a theme and next month I choose a theme...we challenged each other...last time we choose some kind of technique like Smooshing Background, Bokeh Background etc...We did stop it cause our life then was so busy...but this Year we want to start it again.

This and next Month Billie choose the theme and cause April is my birthday I will choose the theme and May is my turn once more. Our post will be always on the third Monday in each Month.

This time Billie with her Blog INK ON MY FINGERS choose the theme CLOTHES WITHOUT A BODY. Oh ya I always love if Billie made background with her Ranger Distress Ink...she did so good water drops on her Ranger Ink Background and some of her cards with Ranger Ink Background are the winner...yeah you rock Billie :)

Ok here is my card:





I am lucky I ever bought this Hero Arts Clothes Line stamp and this time I can use it again :)

 
 The hearts and the tiny flowers come from the stamp on the left side...my old old collection from Hero Arts.

  
 I colored with both, Copic Marker = Black and the other Black and Red is Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. 

I added some flowers on the white area of my card and colored it with Akashiya SAI with a bit shading of red. 

 

 

 



I really love the Black White and Red color combo :)



If fou like to take a look of Billie`s Card please KLICK HERE :)

Challenges for my card are:

Jo`s Scrap Shack FFC #176: Anything Goes (1/3)

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie: Cookie Challenge #62



 
DLART February Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Uniko Challenge: Anyting Goes with optional Twist of Love


Artistic Inspirational Challenge #173:  Anything Goes (1/3)

Crafting From the Heart #147: Anything Goes (1/3)

Crafty Friends Challenge #51: Anything Goes 


Get Creative Challenge #55: Red + 1 Other Color (3/3)

613 Avenue #194  :Anything Goes  

A Gem of  A Challenge #188: Your Favourite Colour Combo (Red, White and Black)


Allsorts Challenge #403: Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday #270 & #271 : Anything Goes

A2Z Scrapbooking February Challenge: Any Shade of Red





AAA Game #84: Water Colour

 

HLS February Watercolour Challenge:



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  


G+

43 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE your card. I love the cute cloths and added background images. The black and white and red is awesome. I am so glad we are doing this challenge between us again. I learn from you and so glad even though we are miles apart we can connect with stamping and blogging. hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to use my smaller stamps too, being inspired by you and some other ladies, I see you use those stamps I wouldn't know how to use, but now am trying to. This is very inspiring use of two sets, mix and match of stamps. Great color choice too. Going to catch up on your blog tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and red color combination makes a sharp looking background! I love how you and your friend challenge each other. In such a way is creativity born. I love your very creative card! Thank you for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and the colour scheme and hearts make it perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #62. Good Luck!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous and striking card Monika - love the black red and white colours together.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. beauty-full card my dear ...
    love the only 3 colored way
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Monika. Glad you joined us at A2z this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card looking really contemporary with your colour choices. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards and Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very sweet, Monika! I love the clothes and how you added some flowers. What a lovely way to celebrate a stamping friendship for you and Billie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is a great take on the theme! I love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card, Monika! I love how you decorated the clothes with hearts and flowers. Wonderful colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card - I love how you colored it too! Thanks for joining in the fun at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sehr schöne Karte! :) Die wild gestempelten Klamotten und das Farbschema passen super!
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Miss Monika....this is as cute as can be. Just love those sweet images stamped and colored in red, white and black, such a classy look! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute Monika! Love The touch of red with combo of black, This is my fave now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, this is so cute, Monika!!!! Love your fun card in red and B&W!!!! Wonderfully done, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card, like the black, red and white combination Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card, cute stamps and great colors. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your and Billie's challenge, Monika. Super fun!! :o) I like your card a lot! :o) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card, and what a fun challenge you're doing with your friend! Thanks for playing with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a super fun card Monika!! I love all of the stamped clothes and beautiful colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely card, love the white, red and black colors! Enjoy your challenge with your friend. Thanks for playing along with a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a wonderful card! I love the black, white and red against the white card base. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything Goes' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  28. How cute is THAT??? Love the black, white and red!!

    Thank you for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking!! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, that's a cool idea! Great card and congrats on the top cookie!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super fun and adorably coloured monika. Great to see you play along at AAA Cards and Uniko with it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I don't think I've ever seen this HA stamp set used before. I love how you used it. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the background you created for your card...it's just awesome and very creative! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce, DT
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the colors and the use of images! Thanks for joining us at A2Z, Monika!

    - Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  34. So super cute! I love how you "decorated" the clothes with flowers and hearts. Very clever. Thanks for joining us at a2z

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome design and detail! Your card is stunning!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge this month and I hope you will join us again soon. Sending hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  36. Totally fun card! Perfect for the inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Monik, that is fun and adorable card. Love that background :)
    Thank You for playing along with a2z Scrapbooking February Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What an awesome and fun card Monika! I love the creative design and it is such a great way to use those stamps.
    Thanks for sharing with us at HLS.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fun card Monika, love all the background stamping and coloring, glad to see you at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Truly wonderful creation. Thank you for joining our Challenge a few weeks ago at Word Art Wednesday. We have a week left on our current Challenge and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 84:11 and it says, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your card is really adorable Monika!! I love the color combo for sure! Great take on the photo and congrats on all of your wins! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is such a fun and quirky card. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for coming by and commenting so late. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger