Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Cards und More #179 Friendship and ATSM #231 A "Treat Your Self" Card





This time the Cards und More Challenge has a theme Friendship. We have also a lovely Sponsor this time:






I simply colored the Image with Peerless transparent watercolor as you can see on the photo here:


I choose this Background woodgrain stamp from Impression Obsession to make my Frame and use this lovely Lawn Fawn ink:

 Here is the card finish:


The sentiment is from Mama Elephant and I stamped 3 times with black ink using Misti.

 Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:



3. Simply Papercraft #44: Anything Goe
4. Joe Scrap Shack #177: Anything Goes (3/3)
6. Aurora Wings Challenge #44: Anything Goes (1/1)

10. Alphabet Challenge: Y for You Choose, I choose to frame my card this time
-------------------------------------------------------




And I also want to share the DT card at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Anything Goes



For this card I used my newest stamp set I got on January, many thanks dear Kim to helped me to order this :) this stamp set not sell in Germany thats why I have to order it in the USA. 






I simply stamped the background with grey ink, then I colored the main Image separate on another white paper with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. Fussy cut it and simply colored a bit the departmene store background with ranger Distress Ink. (Peacock Feathers) The sentiment is from the same stamp set with the shopping lady :)


Hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

613 Avenue #194 : Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #122: Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday #270 - 271: Anything Goes

Crafting with Friends #37: Anything Goes

DLART February Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

Ribbon Girl February Challenge: Use Any Image

Polka Doodles Week 8: Anything Goes 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


Glitter `N`Sparkle #228: Anything Goes 

 
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

24 comments:

  1. I love how you made this card. It is so precious.
    Lovely frame too.
    Lovely greetings, Michelle (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card, it's a real work of art! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina x
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a lovely framed card for our challenge! And great coloring! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards but I'm blown away by card #1! A lovely image and so nicely coloured plus the most gorgeous wood grain frame ever! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beide Karten sind wunderbar geworden, die untere spricht mich aber besonders an! Tolles Design :)
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Monika! I love that background stamp & you've water coloured the images beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards Monika - love the friendship one in particular
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great watercoloring and I love the wood grain frame, brilliant idea. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous cards, Thanks for entering at 613 Avenue Create this month and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow both cards are so cute. I love the hugging photo. Great coloring and fun look.
    The shopping card is darling. I like the colors and fun day of shopping. Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is so sweet and beautifully colored, Monika. I love the woodgrain background stamped in Mermaid ink. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats such a sweet card Monika and you coloured it so well too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that is such a darling image on the first card, Monika!!!!! ...and you have coloured it so beautifully and the wood grain frame is so perfect to have it look like a framed photo!!!! So sweet!!!!! I love the cute scene you created on the second card!!!! How fun - she really shopped a lot, hey!!!! Very creatively done, my friend!!!!! Two lovely card!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. The image is on first one is so touching, love the framing, Both of your creations are excellent Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monika...your first card is one of the sweetest cards I have ever seen! Just so beautiful and your way of framing the image. Stunning. Love your shopping card too, adorable! Makes me think of shopping trips to San Francisco when I was younger with my mom and sister, we would have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic cards, Monika! Adore that sweet image o the first one. Shopping card is cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this - great card, focussing on the front image. (although i love the background, too!) Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week! Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I want to join your shopping gal on her shopping spree! I wonder what delights are inside that stack of beautifully coloured pacakges! Super sweet!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry I'm late to the ball but I came by on Wednesday and couldn't fing your post. I now realise it was after the first card, silly me! Lovely little scene by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two fabulous cards. I love the way you colored the sweet hugging children. The shopping girl looks like she is having a fun day. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your first card is as sweet as it can get, what a fantastic image, expertly colored and framed. Wow. As for your second card, what a cool new stamp set! And I love the effect of the background being stamped in grey and modestly colored in, with the colorful image being popped up thIs scene has a great perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous projects! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger