Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Mid Month Inspiraton CWS #11 and Cards und More #178 Valentine`s Day, A Love card in red and brown



Today is Valentine`s day also we from CWS challenge want to share our Mid Month Inspiration not at 15 like normally month but at 14 of February :)


 Here is my card:





As I told you I never bought any Valentine Stamps but this week I think I like to bought one of this lovely set from Penny Black. I love the balloon Heart on the set and the LOVE sentiment that under that Balloon.


 I colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor and also gave shading with grey Copic Marker under the heart Images cause I made boo boo area on the heart number 2...sadly..I dont want to threw away my paper also how to do? I took my Stencil and added pink Distress Ink and also added shading, with grey color on each heart.

Challenges for my card are:

TIME OUT Challenge #76: Inspired by Words (I choose Heart from these words)
 
'Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can't break them


DLART February Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Cards in Envy: Be My Valentine Card Challenge

Uniko Challenge: Anyting Goes with optional Twist of Love



FFC #175 (Joe Scrap Shack) : Anything Goes (3/3)


Artistic Inspirational Challenge #172:  Anything Goes

Crafting From the Heart #146: Anything Goes
 

Get Creative Challenge #55: Red + 1 Other Color

Penny Black and More Challenge:  Use Your Favourite Stamp (As I have not too much Penny Black Stamp this one is one of my fav for Valentine`s Card)

Stamplorations February CAS Challenge: I used the hot Pink watercolor on my card




 

---------------------------------------------





My second card I made for DT card for the challenge Cards und More, the theme this time is Valentine`s Card

 I used again the same lovely Image from Pattie Gomez (like THIS card), you can find it on her Etsy Shop named: Hearts With Bow



I colored with red and pink PeerlessTransparent Watercolor, and I added also some white gel ink on it for accent. It is not my style to used Design Paper but I try this time...its too loud I guess :) but the best part is as I made the word LOVE, I just bought from MFT the Alphabet DIES and cut it 3 times each. The first layer I covered 4 times with clear ink and clear embossing powder. The paper was red and I love the shiny from embossing powder on my LOVE sentiment.


Just klick HERE if you like to join the challenge at Cards und More :) hope I can inspired you.

Challenges for my card are:

Pile It On #126: Hearts on Fire 

The Paper Girls Challenge #121: With Heart 

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #141: Love (3/3)

Simply Create Too #124: Love

Crafty Friends Challenge #51: Anything Goes 


Incy Wincy Design: LOVE

Crafty Cardmakers #182: Add Some Texture (my LOVE Sentiment is a double 3 Die Cutting paper coated with Clear Embossing Powder)

Just Us Girls #380:


 

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)

Love,  


G+

41 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Herzkarten. Die Hintergrundgestaltung gefällt mir sehr gut.
    LG Gundi
    PS: Du hast mich gefragt, wo ich wohne. Ich wohne in einem Dorf in der Nähe von Potsdam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful Monika :) perfect for valentine!
    Hugs, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochromatic color scheme on both the cards, perfect images for Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Monika - love the top one, and the letters on the second one are stunning - great use of your new dies.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made two lovely Valentine's Day cards, Monika!!!! If you had not mentioned the boo-booo on the first card, I would not have seen it!!!!! Love your fun heart shaped balloons and the beautiful letters!!! The sponged bg is great!!!! The chevrons on the second card have the focal panel really stand out wonderfully!!!! Lovely cards, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both really stunning creations Monika!! I love the "love" lettering on both of these designs and your hearts on them as well!! You've done a brilliant job with the layouts and colors too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are great. I love the one with the bow (the one for the challengeblog) Great image and background.
    Greetings, Michelle (DT-sister)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think your pattern paper is too loud, Monika. It bring us right into the main image of lovely colored hearts. The thick, shiny letters were a great addition. Thanks for sharing your card at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this card and the background squares and the hearts and love make a great card. I love the colors and white dots. Fun creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Monika! Wow! Gorgeous cards. I love your stenciled background on the first one - clever way to cover up your boo-boo! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of your gorgeous Valentine's Day cards! Those balloons holding up LOVE is such an awesome stamp set! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallo Monika, da sind Dir aber tolle Karten vom Bastetisch gehüpft - eine Karte schöner als die andere. Danke für Deinen netten Kommentar.
    LG, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zwei tolle Karten - die erste sieht so richtig 3D aus!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card and I love your designer papers, great lettering too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the heart stamp and the embossed lettering is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards celebrating LOVE, Monika. The balloon hearts on your first card will bring a smile to the recipient's face. The pretty bow with the hearts dangling make a perfect Valentine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've certainly been busy and both of these Valentines cards are gorgeous. Just love your card for our challenge, the water colouring is done perfectly and think it was a fab idea to do the grey shading, even if it was to cover a boo boo. Someone would have been very happy to have received either of these and I'm so happy to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another fabulous link up to Uniko's challenge. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great idea to have the letter hang from the balloons ;o) Thank you for joining my "Add some Texture" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers Blog! Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it!!!
    Thank you for joining Crafty Friends
    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely card like the 1st one best
    thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Monika, I love both of your cards. I like the color-combination, the black makes it a little more bold.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Two sweet romantic cards! Personally, that top one gets my vote: I love checkers, and that stamp is so cute wth that cool lettering.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just love both your cards, they look great and very lovely! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  26. ... and I also thank you for joining us at Get Creative Too. Great to say you ther too :)

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, love the balloon stamp! And the stenciled panel is the perfect backdrop to keep this CAS. Nice job! Your second card is much more decorated, but cool background style!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ohhh love the colors on here!!! such a pretty card!!! Thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great design! I love this whole card!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hallo MOnika,
    eine tolle Karte ist dir da gelungen.Ich mag den Kontrast von rot und schwarz sehr gerne und auch die verschiedenen grafischen Muster passen sehr gut! LG,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous cards, like those stenciled backgrounds and the layered hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Two fabulous and pretty cards!
    Thank you Monika for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  34. Two beautiful Valentine's Day cards Monika! Gorgeous stenciled backgrounds and I love the traditional colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a pretty card! Love the heart balloons!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both your cards are gorgeous, love those subtle stencilled backgrounds and all the pink of course! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  38. Monika what a romantic creation. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to stamps challenge Alma

    ReplyDelete
  39. Both cards are fabulous! Very awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing techniques used on both these cards. Love them! Both beautifully designed. Thank you for sharing your design in our "Add Some Texture" Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful inking and stencilling. Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Challenge and my apologies for commenting so late. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger