Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Stamps #146 Love card with Hot Air Balloon and A Superhero Card




Sunday again it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge





I  am really sorry but I try to change the position of the sketch but forget that I have to adhere the main image on the right side...but I think you still can see the sketch here :) 





I started to stamp this clouds background from Hero Arts.



Then fussy cut some clouds:



I drew first the hot Air ballon basket :) and positioning the heart "balloon" I have glued before,


I then sponged the cloud with Cloud Stencil from my lovely friend Billie...and adhere some fussy cut clouds.




Here was the procces to make the Heart Hot Air Balloon. I fussy cut by my self that Hearts :)



Here is one more Photo of my card, I drew the other tiny heart by my self using red gel pen. 



I hope I can inspired you to join our sketch challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Young At Heart 

TIME OUT Challenge #76: Inspired by Words (I choose Heart from these words)
'Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can't break them

Crafty Calendar Challenge: February Challenge - Love Is in The Air

DLART February Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Cards in Envy: Be My Valentine Card Challenge

Uniko Challenge #39: Anyting Goes with optional Twist of Love

***EDITED: So so happy that my card being top 3 on this challenge yay*** 




FFC #175 (Joe Scrap Shack) : Anything Goes


Simply Create Too #124: Love

Crafty Friends Challenge #51: Anything Goes 




Just Us Girls #380:



  

Pile It On #126: Hearts on Fire 

The Paper Girls Challenge #121: With Heart 

AAA Cards #83: Shape Your Love

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #141: Love (I used "Loads of Love" that is a sentiment stamp)
--------------------------------------------

I also made this card and want to share you here :)

I have seen a lovely sketch challenge from MFT Sketch Challenge #319 and also the theme from CASology this time is HERO


 also this is my card with that both inspiration:


I colored the Image with Akashiya SAI and the Sentiment plus Image is from SUPER BOY stamp set of MFT. I want my card stay CAS also I only added the Harlequin Embossed paper behind the main Image. I drew the tiny heart by my self :)


Challenges for my second card are:

MFT Sketch Challenge #319: See sketch above

CASology Week 235: HERO 


 
 









QKR Stampede #230: Anything Goes or Embossing (I used my embossing folder on this card)

Creative Finger Challenge #124: Anything Goes


Crafting with Friends #36: Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge Week of Februar 07 :  Anything Goes

Avenue 613 Challenge #194: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

37 comments:

  1. Sweet hot air balloon...love that you made the balloon in the shape of a heart, so clever and so much fun. Your sky is amazing, love all your puffy beautiful clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweet monika! this is sooo fun, I adore the clouds, they are amazing and the hot air balloon too! sure hope you have a wonderful week!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the concept of the heart shaped balloons and how you made it dimensional. Super cloud background too. The second card is so cute and ideal for a boy. Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable idea, Monika! I love how you turned the hearts into the hot air balloon, and made them 3D. Lovely! Thanks for sharing the love with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Maura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards Monika! I love all of the clouds on your first card and what a cute super hero on your second card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pop-up heart hot air balloon and your cloud background is so pretty! Awesome Valentine! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Monika! I love how you did the 3-D heart on the balloon! The sky is beautiful! Your second card is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Monika, great heart hot air ballo0n with a dreamy cloud background and great superhero card, I'm sure your boys like the superhero!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how CUTE are these!?!...Love your 'heart' air balloon and that little hero is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monika your cards are fantastic! I absolutely LOVE that cloud background! Thanks for sharing and for linking up to our Funday Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Happy Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so cute that Heart balloon and I love your hand drawn basket, the sky is looking just fantastic! And I am in love with this superhero, you colored the image so beautifully with such perfect embossed BG!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a little cutie, Monika! I love the strong heroic colours you have used too! Bet this one would be great for one of your little boys, hey? Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous cards Monika You have done an awesome job on them both.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eine tolle Karte hast du gebastelt. Klasse.
    Das aufgefaltete Herz ist eine wunderbare Idee!!!
    Auch die zweite Karte gefällt mir sehr gut, gut geeignet für einen Jungen.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the hot air balloon card, very creative. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cloudy background and I love your 3D heart balloon. Good to see you linking up at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your superhero card is absolutely perfect for the CASology cue! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so good at drawing little things on your cards, Monika!!!! I love your sweet heart shaped hot air balloon with all the clouds!!!! A lovely sentiment to go with the balloon!!!! Your super-hero is such a sweetie!!!! The dry embossing is great and the perfect bg for your little guy!!! You have coloured him beautifully!!!!! Two sweet cards, my friend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow Monkia, I absolutely love your hot air balloon card! The colors are just perfect and your fluffy clouds are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for sharing your hot air balloon card with us at Jo's Scrap Shack. The sponged and cut clouds make a beautiful background for the fun dimensional balloon!
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet heart shaped hot air balloon! I love how it's floating among the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous take on the sketch, Monika! Your fluffy clouds are so pretty and that hot air balloon with the 3D hearts is so clever! Have a wonderful week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful.Monika! Love the originality of the heart balloon x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love both your coloring and that fabulous embossing, Monika! What a darling card for a boy. I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes or Embossing" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and wish you good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a cute and clever idea Monika! I love the clouds and I love the heart shaped balloon you've made 3-D looking!! How fun and cute!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  26. P.S. Sorry forgot to mention how adorable your little super man guy is as well!! He is so cute and you've colored him up beautifully my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  27. A beautiful card with the heart balloon and a very good idea too. You made a lovely cloudy background. Super! Your other card is beautiful too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dieser Herz Balloon ist einfach Klasse! Und so einen schoenen Himmel hast Du dazu gestaltet! Der kleine Superman ist so richtig zum gern-haben!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulously clever balloon flying through your wonderful clouds. Thanks so much for playing at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh what a Sweetheart hot air balloon, so clever of you to create it with heart shapes. Your puffy clouds are awesome in the sky~really love this scene you created, Monika :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful fun card, and I love the way you interpreted the sketch! I love how you combined the cloud stencil and used the negative image from your background stamp - clever!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great CAS card for a guy Monika. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door last week!
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love how you created the cloud background...and the adorable little hot air balloon is so sweet!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorjuss heart hot air baloon. Love your tutorial too. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Hope you will join us again for the current "Monster or Fairy" Challenge. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, such a great idea: love it! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Too.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous heart balloon card, Monica! Love your sky and the colors so soft and pretty. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOVE the dimension of the heart hot air balloon and the beautiful inked sky. Another post full of inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for my lateness in popping by and commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger