Friday, March 3, 2017

Pattie`s Creations, A HELLO Flamingos Card and A Birthday Poppies Card




We meet again at Pattie`s Creations Design Challenge for this month the theme is Anything with Wings (Bird, Insect, Butterfly, Fairy):




I took Pattie`s lovely Image named Flamingos and printed it on a watercolor paper, then colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker and Peerless Transparent watercolor. This time I colored the cloud with the soft blue watercolor. I also used my old collection of the DP :) yeah this time I want to use my DP not creatin my own DP. Here you can see how I colored the image with my watercolor water(tank) brush. Not perfect but I love the result :)


If you like to join the challenge just klick HERE and hope I can inspire you for this Challenge.


Challenges for my card are:

Crafting By Design: Anything Goes March Edition

Crafty Creations Challenge #336: Anything Goes

Creative Moments Challenge #112: Anything Goes

BaLiSa Challenge: Alles Was Fliegt


Tuesday Throwdown #332: Things with Wings

DLART March Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

Polka Doodles Week 8: Anything Goes

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #1709: Anything Goes 


QKR Stampede #233: Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #36: Anything Goes 

Hope you like to join with us this month, if you like to join just klick HERE please :) 

---------------------------------------

I also made this card, for the 3rd Birthday Party at Time Out Challenge. I used my old collection of Hero Arts Poppies Stamp. I only colored part of it with my Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. After colored I punched with my Circle Puncher in different size. Adhere it on the cardbase that I already stamped the Poppies with black ink.



I choose PTI Dies for HAPPY and PTI Stamp for "BIrthday", I used black cardstock and stamped the sentiment with white ink and gave white embossing powder on it.

 
I adhere clear ink on the Happy Die Cutting sentiment and gave clear embossing powder 3 times to make it shiny. Last but not least added red strip paper on the left edge side of my card.


Challenges for my second card are:

Time Out 3rd Birthday Party with theme:

Art Impressions Challenge 203: Let´s Watercolor
 
The Crafty Addicts #34: Anything Goes/ Clean and Simple (CAS)


Colour Crazy Challenge Week 9: Anything Goes

Crafting With Friends Challenge #38 : Anything Goes

Making Memories Crafting March Challenge Blog :Add Some Layers

Alphabet Challenge: Z for Zero Embellishment 








FFC Jo Scrap Shack #178 :Anything Goes

Digistamps4Joy #134: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Friday :)

Love,  




G+

37 comments:

  1. Your flamingo card is fabulous, very peaceful and relaxing and your spotlight card is very striking. Have a great weekend Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic layout for a card. A love the circles of colour, they make your design really pop. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with spotlight stamping! Those colorful circles look great and this stamp is a classic. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT 3rd Anniversary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!!! those flamingos are awesome. I love the colors they look so real. I love the sentiment.
    The poppies.. OH my I have never done this and love the look. The black/white/red is stunning. LOVE these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colouring! I just got flamingoes too so I'll try and play along at the challenge! Maybe use some of the embossed sheets you gave me. Thanks again, you are too generous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable flamingo card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two sweet cards...love your sweet flamingo card, adorable! And your poppy card is stunning! I love your sweet poppies and your spots of brilliant color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous cards Monika - I love the poppy one in particular!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are fabulous, Monika, especially the flamingo one! I love flamingos and they seem to be very trendy these days, don't they?
    Teamie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you've made two beautiful cards, Monika!!!!! The watercoloured scene on the first card with the flamingo's is so lovely - it looks like a little painting to frame and hang against the wall!!!!! The stripy dp is lovely and the happy hello is just perfect!!!! Your second card with the spotlighting is so cleverly done with all the spotlight circles!!!!! The poppies are stunning and I love the shiny sentiment and the red strip at the side!!!! Wonderful CAS look!!!! Both gorgeous cards, my friend!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flamingos are so pretty - and certainly illustrate the "hello"!
    We appreciate your entry for this week's Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love your flamingo card! Looks so peaceful and relaxing! Pretty coloring and nice background paper! So happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful image, lovely design and colours. Your poppy vcard is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The flamingos are so charming, Monika. The striped paper looks so well co-ordinated. Hope you are well, my Indonesian friend,

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ein schönes, farbenfrohes Kärtchen: das vertreibt den Winter garantiert :) Vielen Dank für's Zeigen bei BaLiSa und viel Glück!
    lg Irmgard

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stunning pair of cards, Monika! I recognise that 'hello' :-) I also adore that thick glossy sentiment on your second card as well as those spotlit poppies. Beautiful! Thank you for you comments on my blog. I checked out your bunny card and realised that I must have been channeling you without realising it! Quite a few similarities between our cards! :-) I see that you have also posted a new Challenge at CWS. I will hopefully get a chance to post something before Easter.
    Hugs! Hazel ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two gorgeous cards Monika! The first card is so colorful and I absolutely love your second card, what a beautiful design! So glad you join us over at the Alphabet Challenge blog too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Soooo toool Deine Flamingokarte, ich liebe ja Flamingos. Danke für's Mitmachen bei BaLiSa.
    Viele Grüße
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beide Karten gefallen mir sehr gut. ich könnte gar nicht sagen, welche besser ist.
    Klasse gemacht!!!
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both cards are lovely! Love the idea with the poppy card. Very creative! Thank you for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Flamingos, aren't they fabulous! Beautiful coloring of feathers and the water lilies cast a shadow in the water, great design detail. And the DP matches the flamingo colors perfectly!
    Love the glossy look of the die cut sentiment. Will keep this in mind for one of my future cards. It's a lovely card, the red really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful card Monika. Love those fun flamingoes. I really like the pink striped background and the way you superimposed the sentiment across the background and image. Another great card teammie!

    ♥Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such sweet flamingos! LOve the scene you've created. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both the card have wonderful coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two beautiful cards and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining our Add Some Layers at Making memories Crafting. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both cards are beautiful. Love your spot coloring and your CAS approach. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love anything with flamingos and your card is fun and fresh - great colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely stunning! Love the poppies! Thanks so much for joining us at the Ai challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great poppy card and love the spotlight technique---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Both cards are very beautiful! The poppy card is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at the DigiStamps4Joy Challenge! Good luck with your entry!
    xoxo Olga DT member

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this image too... so geat to colour. Love what you have done with it. Thanks for visiting my blog, teammie! Vic xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday and Digistamps4Joy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This are wonderful creations with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of ADD A BUNTING or WASHI TAPE challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger