Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sunday Stamps #150 another Shoe Card in Red





Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge






I used my Hero Arts Shoe Stamp combine with the Background Stamp that I stamped on a dark grey paper and embossed it with white embossing powder, for the circle I stamped it with grey ink. The Embossing folder is Stampin Up.




Here is the color medium I used for coloring my card, the Embossing Pen in red and the Red marker from Akashiya SAI. 








After I colored with red embossing pen then I gave clear embossing powder on that area as you can see here:



I also colored the ribbon and gave embossing powder on it:


Here is one more Photo of my card:


I hope I can inspired you to join our sketch challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Seize The Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday




QKR Stampede #238: Easter Cards or Anything Goes









FFC Jo`s Scrap Shack #183  :Anything Goes


Crafting By Design: April Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenge #338: Anything Goes

Creative Moments Challenge #115: Anything Goes

DLART April Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

------------------------EDITED-------------------------

I also made this card for some challenges I have seen on the Blogland. Beside that I need also a belated Birthday Card for my dear friend Petra...so sorry Petra this come so late :((


I got this Waffle Flower stamp since last November 2016 and just have time to inking it now :)

 
The sentiment is from PTI and I colored my Shoes with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. The Card base is Sand/ Light Grey.


Challenges for my card are: 

The Paper Players #339:  

















Inspiration Destination #125: Anything Goes

Aud Sentiment #177: Use a Birthday Sentiment or the #7 on your project.

A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #04: Anything Goes

Digi Stamps 4 Joy #135: Anything Goes + (optional) Inspired by a Song


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

27 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Monika!! I love that fabulous shinny shoe and your beautiful background stamping, awesome sketch too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Always love your shoe cards but this is one of my most favourites ever! Just realized it's your birthday tomorrow - I thought it was the week after. I am hopeless. Will drop a little something into the post, I'm just so sorry it will be late! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Monika! The shoe is perfectly colored and I love your background papers. Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika, I really like the colour combo here and the layout is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Monika. Wishing you a great birthday for the 10th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the way you created your own background paper & the embossing just adds so much to the overall beauty. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Du und deine Schuh-Karten *grins*
    Schaut aber echt klasse aus!
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your paper is a striking background for the stunning red shoe. The black, red and white is such a great combination. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes (With the option of Easter) this week at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Monika, This card is so very stylish! Love the color scheme and of course that beautiful high heel shoe :-)
    Happy Birthday, sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that is such a beautiful shoe, Monika - I really like the bow at the back and it looks so beautiful with the shine you have given it!!!! Your stamped banner and circle are lovely and look like patterned paper you bought in a shop!!!! The dry embossing adds great texture to your bg!!!!! A wonderful stylish card that would make any lady happy, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've added a birthday card for me ...how sweet of you my friend!!!! And how I would have loved to have such pretty shoes to wear with a pretty dress or pair of pants!!!!! Having them on a card will be great!!! The colours are so beautiful!!!! I cannot wait for my card to arrive!!!!! Thank you so much, Monika!!!
    Enjoy your Wednesday!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. What awesome shoe cards, the first one is stunning and a great take on the sketch, and the second one is great too, I'd like to have that purple pair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card..love how you used the challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun pair of cards Monika - I love shoes, the prettier the better so I'd have a hard time choosing between these ones! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diese Schuh-Karten gefallen mir sehr gut. Sie sind sooooo unterschiedlich und toll!!!
    Beide sind dir gut gelungen.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  16. The red shoe has a wow factor! Something I'd love to wear a decade ago but now my feet need more practical shoes:( it's perfectly cut out and love the gloss. Classy, youthful and stylish!
    Very nice stamps you've used for the second card. More shoe stamps, these are fab and deserved to see ink, very clever CAs layout.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Monika, what a fabulous stamp set and you showcased it beautifully with your layout. Great take on the challenge. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  18. How glamorous they are, Monika!!! So beautiful. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two simply gorgeous shoe cards....you are the shoe/fashion card queen! I love these, the first card with the red, so elegant and sexy and the second card is very classy and glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These shoe cards are too CUTE, Monica! So fun and bright. Perfect for a shoe loving lady. Congrats on the Cut Above Choice at PP.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous cards...perfect design and coloring and great colors too...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE
    Zeljka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hum.. I know I commented on these shoe cards.. I don't know where my comments go.. I love the red shoe and placed on the banner. Great idea and great coloring. The other shoe card is awesome. That is the one I have and used for my you and me challenge. Great colors. Very pretty love the placement of the shoes. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are a shoe woman after my own heart. What woman doesn't love shoes? Thank you for sharing your card and thank you for entering your art at Aud's Sentiments and sharing your creation with us.
    Good luck - Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your Shoe Card, this looks amazing. Lovely colouring and the design is just perfect. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  25. This was a great sketch, Monika! I love your shoe card - the coloring and pop of red are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Monika these are just so stylished and beautifully coloured and designed. This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of INSPIRED BY A SONG challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card - I love your layout! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Jen DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger