Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday Stamps #161 Hello Card in Blue, Purple and Orange





Hallo my Blogland friend, it is Sunday again, it means....we meet again at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge



I choose a dark blue paper, its from my old stash and then I stamped many leaves on a white paper. I stamped with different colors, blue, dark blue, brown and I colored with blue, purple, orange and dark blue.







Used my MFT circle stitches DIES and HELLO Dies, I decorate my card and try to mimic the color combo above.



One more photo of my card:



I hope I can inspired you to join our Color Challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:


TTCRD Week : Anything Goes


HLS  Watercolour Challenge : Anything Goes



Jo`s Scrap Shack Challenge : Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge Week : Anything Goes

Creative Finger Challenge : Anything Goes

Crafty Friends Challenge : Anything Goes


613 Avenue Create : Anything Goes


Stamping Sensation: August Anything Goes


Digi Stamps4Joy : Anthing Goes


A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: Anything Goes


A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge : Anything Goes 


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful for fall...love all your gorgeous leaves! Hope you had a wonderful time on vacation...missed chatting wit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful dear Monika! Love the fall leaves colors and purple BG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Monika - love all the leaves and how you have coloured and framed them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine super schöne Herbstkarte hast du gemacht. Da freut man sich auf den Herbst mit seiner Farbvielfalt!!!
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Farben sind einfach nur fantastisch Monika!! Traumhaft schöne Karte :)
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! Love your fall leaves and your die cut sentiment is perfect. Great use of those colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Great leaves and design. I love the colors. some of my favorite colors. It's good to see you back. sure your vacation was awesome. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and great take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, Monica. Your leaves are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card, Monika! I love the purples and blues, offset by the colored orange.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monika, this is gorgeous! WOW! I love the way you used the challenge colors! The orange sentiment just pops off the card! Hope you are having a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger