Sunday, November 12, 2017

Seasons Greetings Tag with Scene and One Holiday Card with Tiny Image









Another Tag I made for 25 Days Of Christmas Tags. I inspired by a Tag from Amanda at the Day 2.  




Its not my Tag but from Amanda



How I made my Tag:







1.  Die cutting white paper and sponged with blue distress ink on the edge.
2. Took another white paper and cut like a snow hill.
3. I used this stamp set for my card:





4. For the tiny Houses I used this stamp, I only took the House in the middle.

5. I colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. I try to blend the color using more water.
6. I also used GESSO to make the dots as snowflakes, and at the roof I gave gesso too, as accent that its full with snow.


7. I took black paper and stamped the Hero Arts sentiment and embossed it with white embossing powder.


I love to join some challenges with my Tag:

25 Days Of Christmas Tags

Unicorn Challenge #27: Anything Goes

Jo`s Scrap Shack Challenge #214: Anything Goes (2/3)

Inspiration Destination #137: Anything Goes


Crafting By Designs: Winter Sparkle

613 Avenue Create Challenge #203: Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #157: Use More Than One Stamp

Dragonfly Dreams: Winter

Glitter N Sparkle #265: Anything Goes


The Merry Christmas Challenge #42: Anything Goes + Christmas


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Snow White



---------------------------------------------

I also made this card for a lovely challenge from CASology. The theme this time is TINY. I took the Hero Arts stamp the tiny one. I choose green and red color. I use Akashiya SAI Watercolor marker. Blend it with some water to make shade on the present and the ribbon also the Bauble.  




I took the sentiment from the same set and sponged a bit using tiny Stencil with blue Ranger ink as accent behind the main images.

Challenges for my card are:

CASology Week 274: TINY








Crafting By Designs: November Anything Goes







Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  


G+

20 comments:

  1. What a cute tag Monika! Love the car hauling the Christmas tree. You have created a great scene on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing Tag Monika! So colourful and a wonderful Xmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my the tag is AWESOME.. it is a winner for sure. I love the rich colors, the snow and images. Beautiful tag. The second card is awesome. So CAS I love that you can do this. I have a hard time with white space. I love this. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute!! Wonderful tag and card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monika, I'd love to jump right into this festive, merry little scene! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at 25 Days of Tags!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job creating the awesome scene on your tag! This is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh Monika! Love the take on Christmas tag, what a stunning version! I adore it for a minute! And love your cute CAS one too!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tiny little scene on that tag, Monika. The blue sky is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely project Monika, thank you for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun. I love how you made a beautiful winter scene on a tag. The houses are adorable. Thank you for joining the DL.ART November Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monika - an adorable Christmas tag; love all the perfect details you added. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic tag, this totally fits my vision of a Christmas scene, ah now I'm so looking forward to December! Love it! And your card too, a great inspiration on how to use tiny stamps without leaving the images to be misplaced or feel lost. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your card at 613 Ave C - thank you for sharing it with us Monika! This is such a cute tag! Love the tiny stamps, the bright colors and the creative design! Nicely done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous work as always, Monika! Wunderscheon! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Snow White” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Monika. Cute as tag and your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous tag and such a sweet card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous tag with a great design. Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a darling tag and like your CAS card and the way you did the stenciling on it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute tag Monika, I love the little scene you created! Gorgeous CAS card too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card and tag are both adorable! I love the scene you created! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger