Monday, March 19, 2018

Billie and Monika`s Challenge: 2 GET WELL SOON CARD









I and Billie made since last year Billie and Monika`s Challenge each other. This time is Billie`s turn to choose the theme. The theme is: Using the same Stamp set, making two cards, and get well sentiment . So here are my cards:





and







I made the one as Main point and the other one I made self made DP. I stamped many times the cute Dog from Lawn Fawn and I choosed the grey ink.



I simply added the sentiment and I took my post mark DIES and cut for the size of this sentiment. I colored and fussy cut one of the dog and added the nurse hat to her/him. Colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor.






I was stuck with my main Image on this card, and made a Foto asked Billie...which card base is better for this kind of Image...she has a good eyes...she said BLACK..(I was choosed green and red and yellow all of them is not good to this round Image) I choose Black and drew by my self the paws on my card. Added ribbon sticker on my card and its finished.






I hope I you have time to look at Billie`s Blog and look what Get Well cards she made...

Challenges for my card are:


Jo`s Scrap Shack FFC #225: Anything Goes

QKR Stampede #287: Anything Goes


HLS  March Watercolor Challenge: Anything Goes







613 Avenue Challenge #207: Anything Goes Optional
A bit more time to craft #64 :Anything Goes

Creative fingers #143: Anything Goes

 Morgan`S Artworld March Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts Challenge #55: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 11: Anything Goes



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  



G+

17 comments:

  1. OH I love both of your cards. I think they turned out so cute. I love drawn paw prints and the cute little scene. The second card is so cute too. I like that you didn't color them. I did same but colored one. This was a fun challenge for us. Thanks and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Monika! I love how you took one image and made two very different cards with it. The black was a great choice for your first card. It's always fun to have friends to help like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable, I always like to see two cards with one set, so fun. How is the Spanish going? Glad you had time to stop by and catch up. Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so CUTE!!! I love the way you used the same products in two ways. LOVE the black and white stamped background and your little scene you created on this first card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovable cards Monika!
    Both are so cute and love the first one most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very pretty cards Monika. Great to challenge yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards!
    Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too darn cute, so in love with your sweet card. Your background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A couple of great get well cards! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a beautiful Get Well project. Looks great. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards are so darn cute! So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a quick visit as I’m away on a holiday in the sun with my mum. Poor internet connection. But wanted to visit, get some crafting ideas for when I get home, mojo has been lacking lately. These cards are so sweet. The stamped background looks awesome, I like that you chose a grey tone so it’s not overpowering the colored image. As for the other one, great choice of papers to make a photo of a living room scene and so fun with your hand drawn paw prints too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your second card Monika where you made your own background - that is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work with watercolors. Beautiful composition of the card.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Watercolor.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great get well card and love the cute image--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x
    love the second card too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable get well cards - thanks for sharing your Project at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger